Manifestações cutâneas a vigiar
- Vermelhidão passageira ou sensações de calor.
- Vermelhidão difusa permanente. Trata-se de eritrose, frequentemente localizada nas maçãs do rosto.
- Pequenos vasos visíveis. Trata-se de um agravamento da eritrose - rosácea.
pontos vermelhos (por vezes "com cabeça branca"). Pode tratar-se de uma rosácea inflamatória.
The cause of all types of redness is hyper-reactivity of the skin’s vessels
But in the long-term, the phenomenon worsens and the vessels, more and more dilated, become visible to the naked eye and this redness risks becoming permanent.Different factors can encourage and worsen this redness:
- External factors, like UV rays, pollution, climate, food and stress cause the skin’s micro-circulation to speed up.
- les facteurs internes comme les émotions, la consommation de café ou d’épices
- Heredity: redness can occur in people who have vasoreactive skin, a skin characteristic that can be familial..
- Skin ageing: from the age of 25 the skin becomes more sensitive to redness
Neutralising redness in sensitive skin
- Vitamin C which strengthens the wall of delicate vessels.
- Vitamin B which fortifies the skin to protect it from external irritants and climate variations.
- Use make-up removers without rinsing and avoid cleansing the face with water
- Apply anti-redness moisturisers daily
- Soothe the skin by using a thermal spring water spray mist
- Watch your diet and limit your intake of alcohol, spicy foods, coffee, etc…
- Protect yourself from climate variations by avoiding sudden hot-cold changes and using skincare products that contain a sunscreen